This site contains information for current & prospective property owners of Ridge Harbor, The Point at Ridge Harbor, Harbor Point, Harbor Cove and Courtside at Ridge Harbor.
The community is located at mile marker 46, on the south shore of Lake Travis.
Link to :: Current Elevation Level of Lake Travis
The LCRA is managing the lake level and bringing it back down to a more optimal elevation …
October 23, 2018 @ 10am :: 702.51 | October 31, 2018 @11am :: 689.80
A look at the 6 highest levels of Lake Travis over the years (we moved into slot #5 last week) ::
1. December 25, 1991 – 710.44 ft
2. May 18, 1957 – 707.38 ft
3. June 25, 1997 – 705.11 ft
4. February 9, 1992 – 704.68 ft
5. October 20, 2018 – 704.30 ft
6. July 6, 2007 – 701.51 ft
681′ is considered ‘optimal pool level’; flood plain elevation for Lake Travis is 722′
👇👇👇 Drone shots taken over Ridge Harbor then uploaded to You Tube on 10/20/2018. The lake level was 704′ 👇👇👇
Get FREE instant access to local homes from any cell or tablet.
Keller Williams and The Gabriel Team are pleased to provide you with a Real Estate Search ‘on the go’. Available on Android, iPhone, or iPad, the app gives you access to more than 4 million homes. CLICK HERE or the image above to get our MOBILE APP
Community Contact Info
- Ridge Harbor Board of Directors – RidgeHarbor.Board@gmail.com
- Property Manager – email@example.com – 512-790-0178
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC) – ACC.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridge Harbor Real Estate – RidgeHarbor@gmail.com
2018 POA Board of Directors
David Henderson – President
Kathy Nunn – Vice President
Bob Richards – Communications
Dan Ellinor – Treasurer
- Linda Eicher – Facilities Director
- Email :: RidgeHarbor.Board@gmail.com
All property owners are invited to attend the monthly Ridge Harbor POA Board Meetings.
*The next Board Meeting will be held at Kathy Nunn’s Residence, 208 Cove Creek Drive on Thursday, October 18, 2018, at 6:00PM*
Board Meeting Minutes are available at RidgeHarbor.org
Boat Slips at the Ridge Harbor Marina …. For Sale and/or For Lease are posted on the Marina Page of this site.
- Ridge Harbor POA Website : RidgeHarbor.org
- Spicewood & Highland Lakes Lions Club : 830-693-3645
- Our Water | Our Future : Central Texas Water Coalition (CTWC)
- LCRA Web Site : current info regarding the Highland Lakes
- LCRA Park Police : 512 482-6322
- Burnet County Sheriff, Non Emergencies : 830-798-3202
- Corix Water/Sewer : 877-718-4396, Web Site
- Pedernales Electric : 830-868-7155
- Ridge Harbor Property Manager :: 512-790-0178, email@example.com
Connect with Ridge Harbor on Face Book
Join the Ridge Harbor NextDoor site :: PropertyOwners… Click Here
This website is owned by Kathie Gabriel* and Sherri Curry and is used for information pertaining to the community of Ridge Harbor on Lake Travis in Spicewood, Texas. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
*Kathie Gabriel is a licensed Realtor in the State of Texas | Required Disclosures
last updated October 31, 2018
For comments or questions, email : firstname.lastname@example.org