This site contains information for current & prospective residents of Ridge Harbor. Ridge Harbor is located at mile marker 46, on the south shore of Lake Travis.
BRUSH PILE … March 20 until April 2
The Board has secured a place for property owners to take tree and hedge clippings to be chipped. Gennaro Bonomo has generously offered his property behind the Dog Gone Good Storage facility on Ridge Harbor Drive. There is a red cone marking the area to leave your clippings.
You may bring the clippings to the site beginning March 20 until April 2. The gate will be left open for this time period.
We can only accept tree, hedge and brush. NO CACTUS or soft materials that can not be chipped should be added to the pile.
2016 POA Board of Directors:
Julie Partridge- President
Linda Eicher – Vice President
Patricia Hodge – Secretary
Paul Kronbergs – Treasurer
- Dan Ellinor – Facilities Director
Boat Slips at the Ridge Harbor Marina …. For Sale and/or For Lease are posted on the Marina Page of this site.
- In need of Pool Access, a Gate Opener, Gate Code? … contact Janelle Fereday, 512-619-6693, email@example.com
- Spicewood Lions Club : David Almond, 512-777-2616
- Our Water | Our Future : Central Texas Water Coalition (CTWC)
- LCRA Web Site : current info regarding the Highland Lakes
- LCRA Park Police : 512 482-6322
- Burnet County Sheriff, Non Emergencies : 830-798-3202
- Corix Water/Sewer : 877-718-4396, Web Site
- Pedernales Electric : 830-868-7155
Connect with Ridge Harbor on Face Book
Join the Ridge Harbor NextDoor site :: PropertyOwners… Click Here
All property owners are invited to attend the Ridge Harbor POA Board Meetings. The next Board Meeting will be: Monday, March 13, 2017, 6PM, The Eicher Residence, 700 Wesley Ridge Drive
This website is owned by Kathie Gabriel* and Sherri Curry and is used for information pertaining to the community of Ridge Harbor on Lake Travis in Spicewood, Texas. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
*Kathie Gabriel is a licensed Realtor in the State of Texas | Required Disclosures
last updated March 17, 2017
For comments or questions, email : firstname.lastname@example.org